We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you the most important information about the rules of processing your personal data by us and cookies, which are used by our store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, the general regulation on data protection.
Personal Data Administrator ("Administrator")
Potfurry sp. z o. o. with its registered office at Marszałkowska street 89, 00-693 Warsaw, Poland, entered into the National Court Register - Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in WARSAW, XII Division of the National Court Register, under KRS 0000706017, NIP 5223105804, REGON 368827332.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the following purposes related to the operation of the Store and the provision of the services offered ("Services").
Purpose of processing
Depending on what you decide to do, it may be:
- provision of services offered in the Store
- realization of your orders
- direct marketing of services offered, other than newsletter
Basis for processing:
- A contract of sale or action taken at your request to conclude a contract of sale (Article 6(1b) of the GDPR)
- Our legal obligation, e.g. in relation to accounting (Article 6(1c) GDPR)
- Your consent given in the Shop (Article 6(1a) GDPR)
- Service contract or action taken at your request to conclude a service contract (Article 6(1b) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in processing data in order to establish, enforce or defend a claim (Article 6(1f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6(1f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6(1f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction surveys (Article 6(1f) of the GDPR)
-Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to conclude an agreement.
Effect of not providing data
Depending on the purpose for which the data are supplied:
-Inability to register in the Shop, inability to use the services of the Store
-No possibility to make purchases in the Shop
Possibility of withdrawal of consent:
-at any time
The processing of data until your consent is revoked is lawful.
THE PERIOD OF PROCESSING
We will only process your data for as long as we have a legal basis for doing so, i.e. until such time as we have:
- we are no longer under a legal obligation to process your data
- the possibility of determining, pursuing or defending possible claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease to exist,
- you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data, if it was based on it,
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the processing of your data was based on the legitimate interest of the controller or if the data was processed for the purpose of direct marketing
- as the case may be and at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable laws, including SSL encryption.
You have the right to request it:
- access to your personal data,
- to correct them,
- restrictions on processing,
- request the transfer of the data to another administrator,
- to object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Article 6(1f) of the GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator),
- if personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, insofar as the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you would like to exercise your rights.
If you consider that your data is being processed unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.).
- enable you, among other things, to use all the functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
You can use the appropriate options in your browser at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used for the purpose:
- remember information about your session
- sharing the functions of the Store
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable cookies in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can learn more about this by pressing the F1 key in your browser. You can also find the relevant tips on the following subpages, depending on the browser you are using:
-Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
You can find more information about cookies on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / RECIPIENTS OF DATA
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- provider of software necessary for running an online shop
- the entity carrying out the supply of goods
- payment provider
- supplier of software for sending newsletters
- relevant public authorities, to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to make the data available to them
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Would you like to exercise your rights regarding your personal data?
Write to your e-mail address: